Mission & Impact
Launched in 2016, JARC's Associate Board is comprised of emerging and civically engaged professionals in the Chicago region dedicated to ensuring people who work do not live in poverty.
Dedicated to promoting awareness of JARC's impact on low-income adults and manufacturing employers, Associate Board members engage their networks, host events, and volunteer directly with JARC's programs.
- Andrew Bray, Sapient Consulting - Chair
- Sabrina Kanjee, Pass With Flying Colors - Vice Chair
- Briana Eames, Illinois Department of Human Services - Secretary
- Claire Sloss, Chicago Coalition for the Homeless - Marketing Committee Chair
- Kate Gannon, Chicago Botanic Garden's Windy City Harvest - Events Committee Chair
- Andy Weingartner, Highland Park High School
- Anthony Lewis, Law Offices of Gary H. Smith
- Becca Dill, The Chicago Community Trust
- David Koenig, SAP Hybris
- Eric Halvorson, Chicago Jobs Council
- Gail Arciniega, Illinois Department of Human Services
- Meaghan Miller, Chicago Public Library
- Rafael Ramos, Freedman Seating Company
- Shantanu Sonparote, AbbVie, Inc.
JARC Staff Liaisons
- Jean Kim - Staff Liaison
- Laurel Hensel - Staff Liaison
associate board documents
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
Contact email@example.com for more information.