Mission & Impact
Launched in 2016, JARC's Associate Board is comprised of emerging and civically engaged professionals in the Chicago region dedicated to ensuring people who work do not live in poverty.
Dedicated to promoting awareness of JARC's impact on low-income adults and manufacturing employers, Associate Board members engage their networks, host events, and volunteer directly with JARC's programs.
Join JARC's Associate Board for their Spring Social on Monday, April 17th from 6 - 8 PM at Revolution Brewing in Logan Square. Early bird tickets are available until March 31st - buy your tickets today!
- Andrew Bray, Sapient Consulting - Chair
- Briana Eames, Illinois Department of Human Services - Vice Chair
- Sabrina Kanjee, Kohl Children's Museum - Secretary
- Andy Weingartner, Highland Park High School
- Claire Sloss, Chicago Coalition for the Homeless
- Kate Gannon, Chicago Botanic Garden's Windy City Harvest
- Meaghan Miller, Chicago Public Library
- Rafael Ramos, Freedman Seating Company
- Victoria Quero, ConnectWork LLC
associate board documents
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.