Mission & Impact
Launched in 2016, JARC's Associate Board is comprised of emerging and civically engaged professionals in the Chicago region dedicated to ensuring people who work do not live in poverty.
Dedicated to promoting awareness of JARC's impact on low-income adults and manufacturing employers, Associate Board members engage their networks, host events, and volunteer directly with JARC's programs.
- Briana Eames, Illinois Department of Human Services - Chair
- Claire Sloss, Chicago Coalition for the Homeless - Marketing Committee Chair
- Andrew Bray, University of Chicago
- Andy Weingartner, Highland Park High School
- Anthony Lewis, Law Offices of Gary H. Smith
- Becca Dill, Chicago Community Trust
- Gail Arciniega, Illinois Department of Human Services
- Jessica Newsome, Cabrini Green Legal Aid
- Joe Nelson, Audit Logistics
- Shantanu Sonparote, AbbVie, Inc.
JARC Staff Liaisons
- Katie Gonzalez - Staff Liaison
- Laurel Hensel - Staff Liaison
associate board documents
INTERESTED IN JOINING?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.